Mason – NSF Cybersecurity Leadership & Smart City / County Conference Announces Speakers
George Mason University invites you to an enlightening full-day conference focusing on cybersecurity leadership and Smart City / County themes from the new George Mason—NSF City and County cybersecurity partnering project.
The purpose of this conference is to provide a vision of cybersecurity leadership and governance given the increasingly complex IT and cybersecurity environment, hear about the evolution of Smart City initiatives and the related cybersecurity challenges, discover how governments and private sector are addressing cybersecurity challenges resulting from increased connectivity and network reliance, and hear about new and emerging technologies that might help to address these challenges.
The conference will provide a platform for cybersecurity leaders and practitioners from government, private sector, and academia to discuss cybersecurity challenges and best practices and learn from the newest cyber innovation. The speakers include CISOs from Fortune 500 companies, government leaders, entrepreneurs, and cybersecurity practitioners.
Here is a sampling of the speaker line-up:
- A.J. Nash, Intelligence Services Manager, Symantec
- Adam Sills, Head of Contract P&C Binding and Professional Liability, CapSpecialty
- Annie Carlson, Information Technology Manager, Town of Leesburg
- Dave Jordan, CISO, Arlington County
- Isaac Janak, Commonwealth of Virginia, Secretary of Homeland Security and Public Safety Office
- Kevin Yin, CEO, SitScape
- Linton Wells II, Executive Advisor, C4I & Cyber Center
- Michael Aisenburg, Principal Cyber Policy Counsel, MITRE
- Raghu Dev, World Wide Identity and Access Management Lead, IBM
- Rick Howard, CSO, Palo Alto Networks
- Rick Tracy, Senior Vice President, CSO, Telos
- Robert S. Coles, CISO, GlaxoSmithKlein (GSK)
- Shaun Waterman, Contributing Editor, Cyberscoop
- Tomohiro Arai, Science Counselor and Chief of Science section, The Embassy of Japan
Event: Mason – NSF Cybersecurity Leadership & Smart City/County Conference
Date: March 13, 2018
Time: Registration 7:45am / Conference 8:30am – 4:30pm
Location: Founders Hall, George Mason University, Arlington Campus, 3351 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22201
Transportation: Metro – Virginia Square (Orange Line) – Paid parking available at Founders Hall Garage
Hosted by: George Mason University’s School of Business and Volgenau School of Engineering’s Center for Assurance Research and Engineering (CARE)
Food: Continental Breakfast and lunch will be served.
To register, click here
For more information, please contact: Christina Batcheler at email@example.com or 703-993-3746.