From Generative AI Innovation to Policy and Economic Competitiveness with Industry Focus on Government, Medicine, Financial Services and Education
Monday, May 15th and Tuesday, May 16th, 2023 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (both days) (Registration opens at 9 a.m.) George Mason Arlington Campus, 3351 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, Virginia
In partnership with: George Mason Center for Assurance Research & Engineering and School of Business, International Academy of CIO, MS Program in Biomedical Science Policy and Advocacy and MS Program in Biohazardous Threat Agents & Emerging Infectious Diseases, Georgetown School of Medicine and the Emerging Technology Working Group.
- Next Generation Technology – Generative AI and the Quantum Algorithms for AI
- AI and Education
- The Cybersecurity Challenge of AI
- AI and Policy and Regulation
- AI and Medicine
- AI and Financial Services
- Current Legal Cases, Intellectual Property, Ethics and AI
- AI Governance
- AI and Economic Competitiveness
SitScape CEO Kevin Yin will be speaking at this event.