SitScape is looking for a senior sales professional selling SitScape’s award-winning enterprise software products in major markets.
The desired candidate must have a minimum of 8 years of relevant career experience in the sales of IT, business software, and have a demonstrated successful tracking record in relationship-based revenue generation. The candidate must have a proven contact base.
- This position requires someone who is senior yet hands-on with our product features and general IT systems due to the dynamic nature of our product and our customers.
- The person must be able to lead and participate in all aspects of the full sales cycle, including lead generation, scoping of opportunities, development of estimates, and writing and preparation of proposals, presentations and initial demonstrations, and client contracts.
- Must be able to prospect for, identify and qualify opportunities; arrange meetings with prospects; develop sales strategies and proposals; and work with the SitScape management team to secure resources and properly price proposals.
- The sales executive is expected to remain involved with the client after the sale is made to grow the account, ensure accuracy of invoicing, and develop revenue forecasts and account plans. The person must be able to work collaboratively with the sales engineer, consultants and SitScape management team.
- Bachelors or Advanced degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience in sales in IT and business software products
- Strong business development network required, strong lead generation and qualification capability
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
- Understanding the basics of IT innovations such as Web 2.0, Cloud Computing, SaaS and mobile computing.